Week 1 Teams and Marching Orders – #GetHawt-Game On Competition
Dudes¹. Dudes. DUUUUUUDES! It’s time. Game on.
Here are your teams
We’ve already had some talk of shuffling and swapping, so tune in again Tuesday or Wednesday for the final teams.
Team Frappuccino Enema:
- Doug Purnell, www.twitter.com/SQLNikon
- Andrew Neuman, www.twitter.com/ajneuman
- Justin Dearning, www.twitter.com/zippy1981
Team AWESOME (Because, Well, They Are):
- Joshua Fennessy, www.twitter.com/joshuafennessy
- Yanni Robel, www.twitter.com/YanniRobel
- Jen Stirrup, www.twitter.com/JenStirrup
Team LAZY WRITERS:
Team Dark Horse aka The Dark Horses (partial participation, can’t win the $ prize):
- Sarah Strate, www.twitter.com/DanceM0m
- Ameena Lalani, www.twitter.com/SQLHands
- John Morehouse, www.twitter.com/SQLRus
- Lexi K, from the Internet. (She’s so Dark Horse, she can’t be seen)
Note: If any teams want to swap around, work it out amongst yourselves and let me know by the end of this Monday or Tuesday, mm’kay?
Here are your marching orders for this week
- Pick a team name, seriously.
- Pick a team captain. S/he will be in charge of collecting and reporting scores for the week.
- Download a copy of the Game On Template – this is your score sheet for the week. Weigh yourself by end of day Monday, and record it in the sheet.
- Kick major diet and fitness ASS. Communicate with teammates and frenemies. Talk ungodly amounts of smack.
- Weigh yourself by end of day Sunday, record it on your sheet. Turn in the completed score sheet² by end of day Monday July 9 to earn your bonus points.
Here is me, no longer speaking as the game coordinator
As of today, I’m not fighting my fat butt. As of today, I’m fighting YOU guys.
You’re going DOWN³.
You’re gonna eat a donut. I can see it now. You’re gonna slack off on your exercise. You’re going to justify late night snacks. Oh, yes you will. Me? I’m going to do my 20 minute workout each day, and then do another one. I’m going to follow the diet like I’m stuck in a prison cafeteria. I’m going to drink water like soda was never invented. I’m going to sleep LIKE A BIG POT OF MONEY DEPENDS ON IT. Which it does.
Yeah, you’re all going down.