More thoughts on weightloss
Loseit.com is an excellent free tool for nutrition and diet and exercise. Today I got to looking at the weekly summary reports (see last week’s on the right) for the last few weeks, to see how I’m doing and what improvements I can make.
In week 1 of the GetHawt Game On competition, my stats were:
- 1,312 calories over budget
- fat 38% carb 36% prot 26%
- 0.6# down
- 1,038 calories in exercises
In week 2:
- 1,040 UNDER budget
- fat 34% carb 38% prot 28%
- 4# down*
- 384 calories in exercises (though it looks like I didn’t record 2 days’ worth…)
So for week three, here are my focus points:
- Stay 1,500 under budget (that’s -250/day for 6 days)
- Keep fat and carb about the same, while upping the percentage of protein by 2%-ish.
- Lose 2#
- Acheive 1,000 calories in exercises. I’m behind, so that means 200 calories of exercise/day for the next 4 days.
Edit: In week 3 (and after this blog went up), I shifted some priorities around and eneded up like this:
- 317 calories under budget
- Lowered fat and protein a bit, raised carb a bit
- Hit 948 calories in exercises…close!
Knowledge is power! I hope!
* That week 2 4# loss is tricky…some of that had to’ve been “under the covers” weight loss from week 1. I was most likely retaining water from week 1, and the w1 exercises contributed, I’m sure, to the “sudden” weight loss.