Ten Things I’ve Done That You Probably Haven’t
Inspired by Scalzi.
- Been born under the midnight sun. Nearly. And on Harpo Marx‘s birthday, no less.
- As a result, had an up close encounter with a wild moose.
- Nearly drowned in Hawaii.
- Fired an AK-7 (at a rifle range).
- Walked across the Rocky Mountains.
- Planned two natural births and ended up with two Cesareans*.
- Ate escargot in Paris.
- Saw Noises Off in London.
- Played the part of a chorus member in a 3 hour Greek tragedy with no intermissions. (We chorus members were onstage all 3 hours, minus 5 minutes at the start.)
- Co hosted a weekly web show for 5 years straight.
*Doesn’t matter; had healthy babies.